Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tofu Goodness

I am so lax with the blogging lately. But truth be told, I have been supremely lax with the cooking as well. I seem to be gripped with a general funk when it comes to the home cooking and phone it in on a daily basis!
Today was another one of those phone-it-in days, but I managed to make it look like I made a serious effort.
I knew I was going to make tofu and an asian noodle based salad for dinner (too lazy to shop for an alternate meal). I was browsing through some websites when I stumbled across this recipe, which I quickly made my own with a few subs (again, inspired by laziness.) Good eating!


On a side note, the clock is ticking down for my trip to NYC (only 19 days) and so far I have made on restaurant reservation : Tailor. Cannot wait. And if you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them my way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo... i am an tofu super fan! sigh. i want the spicy tofu sooooo badly right now. with rice.

Here I bought a sauce pack so as to skip all the seasonings! and i will try this friday after work.
http://yummiexpress.freetzi.com