Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Filler

Okay, non foody filler. I want to share some of my favourite things; they make me laugh or cry or just think.

William Gibson Website
; This the official website of my favourite auther. I enjoy reading his blog and I have found links to other interesting ones through his links.
Like this one, Baghdad Burning. I was angry, horrified and saddened reading this blog. And I felt like a new window had been opened up.
The first time I read Ghost Town, from Kidd of Speed, I cried.
Need a break from the tears? A silly one I love, Rather Good. The kittens singing "Valhalla" (Immigrant Song)made me laugh till I nearly cried.
CLBB, my home away from home. Made friends here, discovered recipes.
Craftster.org, for thimgs I will never have time to make.
And the UBC version of the most annoying and virulent song ever.
Oh, and Wil Wheaton's Blog.

2 comments:

wheresmymind said...

I think I'll start my day with Rather good!

Anonymous said...

The Kidd of Speed site absolutely stunned me the first time I saw it a couple of years ago.