Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary....

to us.
On August 15th, Rob and I celebrated 8 years together.
Well, we did the actual celebrating yesterday, as I had to work a double shift on the 15th.
I know people thought we were crazy when we first got together, age difference and all, but here we are, still together and still happy. I am very lucky to have met someone like Rob...

We celebrated with a dinner prepared by me ~
Oysters With Gewurtztraminer Granita
Heirloom Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella
paired with a Calona Vineyards Gewurtztraminer
Beef Tenderloin with Port Jus, New Potatoes and Provencale Yellow Beans
paired with Chateauneuf Du Pape Domaine Charvin
Individual Pavlova with Blackberries, Blueberries and Almond Chantilly Cream
Paired with Clos des Capucin Muscat Domaine Weinbach

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Traveling Em said...

Happy Anniversary! Knowing y'all so well, I'd say your 8 years are just the beginning of many more. Miss you much!! xoxo, Em

Katie Redburn said...

Happy belated anniversary, Linda! Your dinner sounds amazing, by the way...like a Hall of Fame of yours and Rob's all-time favourites.

Anonymous said...

Happy (Belated) Anniversary to you and Rob!!! You two are so cute together, and I wish you both many, many more years together.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the anniversary wishes!