Saturday, October 29, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging

Its that time again. Another guest for me, The Black Cat. I was very worried about this little guy. She was very nervous and scared, no collar, cowering in the backyard. I brought her some of Aggie's food, thinking that I might be able to entice her into joining The Big Party and she just wolfed it down, then vanished. I hope she is ok...


I am feeling all sick and gross and lazy and don't want to spread my germs around at the party, so I am going to direct you to Eatstuff where Kiri is having his big birthday bash and I am not going to post any of the links today.
*sniffle*

3 comments:

Nic said...

What a cutie. I hope he's ok, too. I have a soft spot for black cats.

eat stuff said...

*smooch*
sorry you don't feel well, thank you so much for coming to my party anyway!
Hugs
Kiri

boo_licious said...

I hope the kitty is ok. I have a thing for strays too & I am always feeding them. Hope you get well soon too!