Friday, March 02, 2007

Rob Cooks

I am a pretty lucky gal... on those days when I am too tired to cook, Rob picks up the torch and prepares an amazing meal for me. Tonight, I was exhausted. I worked a double yesterday, the second half of the day being an amazing VIP catered event. I was home around 12, got up at 5:30 this morning and left for work. I fell aleep on the couch this evening as Rob prepared roasted vegetables, sauteed spinach and trout.
 

Two days ago, he whipped up steaks with spinach salad and mashed potatoes. Tomorrow...who knows??
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Linda. You have such a culinary stud boyfriend.

I like the new pink blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found you. Thanks for the itinerary. I haven't heard from anyone yet. I'll call this evening. Wow! What a lot of good looking food. The burgundy beef is calling my name. We'll see how the time goes.
Much love,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Thanks Mindy;D
Hi Grandma