Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A lot on My Mind

I have a lot to think about right now and it seems to be pulling me down a little. It was an extreme effort just to make this simple meal last night, most of it mental effort...
 

Sablefish with a blood orange and star anise sauce, roasted asaparagus and sushi rice with green onion.

The Village Wine Shop Guy made another great recommendation, Quails Gate Chardonnay.

Somehow, I think it would taste sweeter if I wasn't so damn stressed and bogged down in thoughts. Here is just a sampling...
I am waiting (not patiently) for a referral to a dermatologist for a biopsy of a bizarre skin lesion on my shoulder...its been two days and still no phone call with the appointment.... I can't stop thinking about it; never mind that I ignored the damn thing for almost a year, I want results now!
My littlest sister is sick (siezures) , but communication is an issue, as is her steadfast refusal to see real doctors...So I have no real concept of what is going on and she is determined to go ahead with her wedding... A whole other can of worms for me.
I turn 29 in a month. No idea why that is weighing so heavily on my mind.
Should I stay or should I go? Have I learned all I can, gained all I can from my current employer? Or are my frustrations there just caused by my own worries at home?
OMG NEW YORK!!!!

No comments: