Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I crawled out of bed at 4:30am; one more day, a mere 8 hrs, and I will finally rest! I have to get to work and start the mashing of the potatoes (all 260 lb) as well as the roasting of the gigantic prime rib roasts (full size they are!). It has been a crazy couple of weeks, but I can say that I have enjoyed almost every minute of it, although, if I hadn't promised chocolates for the Menu for Hope, I probably wouldn't have bothered with those this year ~ just that little bit too much work.
Thank you for being patient with my non-blog posting. I promise I will be back with a vengeance as soon as I get some sleep.
Merry Christmas to everyone!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Dang that is a lot of potatoes! Marry Christmas Linda - I hope you get some rest soon!

Deetsa said...

Have a merry Christmas and hopefully a good rest :D *HUGS*

Cerebrum said...

Merry Christmas Linda! I hope you don't have to eat any potatoes anytime soon...;-)