Sunday, February 05, 2006

Saturday Night


We had a decadent Night on Friday, so we decided to take Saturday easy. After running a few errands and me hitting the amazing sale at Plum, we settled in to watch some movies. The first was The Brothers Grimm, which was so much fun in a blackly comedic way. Then after dinner we settled in to watch Crash. It didn't really grab Rob, but it knocked me over. I was sobbing by the end.

Dinner was a European affair with homemade herbed Spaetzle, Rheinlander Sausage from Oyama and organic sauerkraut, also from Oyama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny because my boyfriend couldn't even make it halfway through Crash. I thought it was pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I'm glad I did!

I actually rented "Crash" a week ago and have yet to watch it ... by the way ... great photo!