Friday, March 24, 2006

Chocoatl

Do you love chocolate? Do you live in Vancouver? If you answered yes to both those questions, you must have heard of Chocoatl by now. If not, get down there and try it.

Rachel and I dropped in this morning, chatted with the owners a bit and sampled some of their product; Spiced hot chocolate, Dark chocolate Saffron Truffle and Lava Truffle for me, Rose Hot Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Saffron Truffle and Kahlua Truffle for her... If you try nothing else, try the saffron truffles. I didn't even pause for a picture, I am afraid.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh gawd, are you TRYING to torture me? Sounds amazing!

Deetsa said...

Ooooh... I'm going to have to get away from the family next time. Sucks that I couldn't two weeks ago but then I didn't know about it. Thanks, Linda! I'm more familiar with Fraser Valley stops than Vancouverite ones. Maybe I'll have to hire you one day to take me around. ;)

Sandee said...

you know, I went looking for Chocoatl on Sunday, knowing only that it was on Mainland and I walked right by it! I saw it later on when walking to Urban Thai Bistro. I think they need a better sign.

Unknown said...

Sandee, They were arguing about the sign when I was in there on Fri. (Its ok, I know them from school ~ they wouldn't argue in front of customers). One of them hates the sign that is all ready to hang.

Nerissa, I would do it for free!

Michelle, I wouldn't dream of torturing anyone ;p heh