Saturday, May 20, 2006

WCB, CBBP and other delights

First the aggie picture. That's Rob's slipper she has her nose buried in.
Head over to Eatstuff, check out the wild creature and be sure to congratulate Casey and Clare
Second, apology for no posts this week; I have been hot, tired and cameraless. That' sright, the camera is on the fritz again...

Which leads me to the next topic ~ CBBP. Thursday afternoon, I stopped at the post office to pick up my parcel and headed for home.(Waiting for me were two sweet postcards from the recipient of my parcel. ) My parcel came from Jen of Canadian Baker. What an amazing site, so many sweet sweet recipes! Anyway, inside was a cute card, the craziest brightly coloured measuring spoons, ingredients and recipe for Layered Caramel Brownies, an Ontario magnet and a cute little box of Walker's Chocolates (which we have made short work of). Thank you so much Jen, and Sam for organising this. I wish I could have taken a picture....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny what can I say?

boo_licious said...

Boo loves to sniff my shoes too! I wonder why?