Got in yesterday afternoon, worn out from my trip, but I had so much fun. Today, I don't have much time before work, so I will just tease you with some highlights of my trip;
1. Zingermans. I have a multi page story planned about this place. I would go so far to call it a must visit.
2. Penzeys. I came home with over 100$ worth of spices. I heard rumours they are thinking of opening in Seattle!
3. Trader Joes. I like Trader Joes ~ very very affordable and good quality too. Wish we had one of those here.
4. Staying in a HUGE beautiful house surrounded by flora and fauna.
5. Spending time with the friends I see only once a year....maybe I can entice everyone to Vancouver next year..
6. Cooking with and for said friends.
I'll leave you with a late edition of Monday Blog Spotlight:
I am sure everyone reads this already, but its the next one on my reader. The photography is stunning and the recipes are enticing. I know I have made an Irish Soda Bread from her site.