Sunday, November 26, 2006

Let it Snow!


Sometimes, I just don't feel like doing the work myself and today was one of those days. I stayed up very late decorating last night (think 3:30 am) and the phone rang at an ungodly hour this morning (it felt ungodly, it was actually 7:30am); I was being called in to work. I actually swore at the person on the other end of the phone, thankfully it wasn't a chef or sous chef! I wrapped up around 11 and Rob and I traipsed through the winter wonderland to the market to shop for lunch and dinner. He is making short ribs for dinner, but I opted for a bag of barley and mushroom soup from the Stock Market on Granville Island for lunch. Just heat and serve!

Photo Courtesy katcam

4 comments:

Deetsa said...

I hope you are enjoying the snow. We had ours earlier this week. Thank you for the comment and tag. I promise I'll get back to posting in about a week or less. *HUGS*

wheresmymind said...

You have to be on call? Oh man...what a drag :Z

Anonymous said...

We are about to get snow at the end of the week...stunning photo!

Anonymous said...

cant go wrong with barley soup in this weather :) we heard about the freak canadian weather on the news here, i hope everyone stays safe and warm!