Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

And Happy Birthday to me! I know, gratuitous self promotion. Turned 28 today. My parents got me the much coveted Silver Spoon Cookbook, Rob is making me my favourite meal and at least one of my sisters has called and wished me a happy day. Burned myself yesterday. Rob promises me that my arm hair doesn't look this disgusting in real life. Oh, and if you are squeamish, you might want to stop reading here.

 


I splashed hot butter over my arm while making a recipe from a fabulous cookbook entitled "Elements of Taste". Highly recommend the cookbook.

3 comments:

wheresmymind said...

Happy Bday (couple days late I know!)...nice that you have a long weekend for a birthday ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you Jeff!

Anonymous said...

Happy day~ hope that nasty burn is looking better!