Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dodging a Bullet

YEsterday, I was supposed to have a wisdom tooth extracted. Back story: last wisdomtooth removed took two hours and a whole lot of freezing and I was in excruciating pain for quite a while. So I was quite apprehensive going in to the dentist yesterday afternoon. He ran some tests, then told me that the nerve damage was completely gone AND I DID NOT HAVE TO HAVE MY TOOTH REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!! I learned that the sinuses and the teeth are very closely linked, and extended periods of congestion (allergies) were damaging the nerves of my teeth. Getting the congestion under control results in the nerves being able to work properly.

To celebrate, Rob and I went to the Polar Express 3D. Excellent movie! And wonderful in 3D. I highly reccomend it if you like Christmas even a little bit.

No comments: