Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NIrvana


Last week, the advanced pastry students were doing plated desserts and one of them made a decadent spiced hot chocolate. She had a ton left over and let me take some home. Saturday afternoon, warmed up with a dash of Kahlua, I was in Chocolate Heaven.

The chocolate is made by creating a ganache and adding enough milk or cream to get a drinkable consistency. There was also some cayenne that just made for a toe melting kind of drink.
I was considering filling my crockpot with this for the Christmas party ~ or is that just too weird?

7 comments:

Sara said...

That is not wierd at all. It sounds amazing, the sort of thing I could curl up with on a cold afternoon and onwards.

Deetsa said...

Doesn't sound weird! You make some in the crockpot and I'll bring my snorkel so I can swim in it. Deal? ;-)

Cat said...

NOT WEIRD i would come to that party :D

Unknown said...

All right, you are all invited to come snorkel in my crockpot!

Anonymous said...

i wanna snorkel!!!! -julien

Unknown said...

Hi Julien! See you tonight. Don't forget your snorkel mask ;D

Anonymous said...

VERY VERY WIERD!!!