Friday, December 09, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging

Aggie is such a wuss. The temperature gets down around 5C and she is under the blankets with Rob, just her little head poking out.

This has been a sad week in the cat world. My grandparent's cat died this week. He had been with them since 1991, so I am sure they will miss him dearly.
Grandma, if you are reading this, I am thinking of you and Aggie and I are send Hugs and purrs.
Head on over to Eat Stuff, say Happy Birthday to Clare and check out all the other cats.
Also, don't forget to pay your respects to Stephanie.

6 comments:

eat stuff said...

Kiri likes to do the exact same thing hehehehhe

I am so sorry about your grandma's cat....

ZaZa said...

That looks toasty warm. My LouLou is wanting a nice knit throw as part of her bedding now, too.

boo_licious said...

Awww, that looks so nice and warm. Luckily we don't get any cold weather here. If it rains heavily, I like to sleep under the duvet covers with Mum.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

it's only fuel said...

Oh my gosh, she looks just like my Stella! Cute:)

Laurie said...

There's the solution to the energy crisis! A cat in every lap!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Toasty and nice, I hope treats were involved as well.