Monday, July 04, 2005

Frustration and Education

Well, back to school today. Only it wasn't supposed to be. I was given my schedule a month ago and it was Tues-Fri. Imagine my horror when a classmate emails me Thursday night to suggest that I call the school. I can't get through till Saturday because of the holiday and when I do, lo and behold, my new schedule runs Mon-Fri. I have to work Mondays, so I am pretty much SOL for this week at least. I went in early this AM to try and sort the schedule out, but there was nothing that could be done about it. So I met with the instructor, got the homework assignments, picked up (and paid an exorbitant amount for) my textbook and came home to do my homework. The textbook is pretty complicated, although the first assignment was relatively easy. The class is Purchasing and it is Mondays 1-4:30 or 1-6, depends who you talk to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, how frustrating! That looks like one big, complicated book...