Sunday, November 13, 2005

Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Herbs

Another good Cooking Light recipe. I served it with seared salmon and Caeser salad.


The recipe is from the November issue. I'll paraphrase it.

1 head cauliflower
fresh thyme and parsley, chopped
couple cloves garlic chopped
grated parmesan

Toss the cauliflower in olive oil, salt & pepper. Roast at 450F for 20ish minutes. Mix the cauliflower with the chopped herbs, garlic and parmesan, roastt a further 10 minutes. Serve.

3 comments:

Deetsa said...

I love cauliflower even if my fiance says that it tastes stronger than broccoli. I'm sure I'd love this recipe. I went to the magazine to check out the recipe as I have it (store actually brought it up north this month) I'll give it a shot.

Unknown said...

Just be careful to not do what I did ~ start making the roasted cauliflower soup recipe instead.

Thanks for stopping by!

Deetsa said...

Hmmm... don't even remember noticing the soup... no wait... yes I do. Thanks for the warning. Sounds like something I'd do ;-)