Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cheese Sandwhich Blogging





Today, I woke up. I brushed my teeth. I ate a grilled cheese sandwhich...


Okay, maybe not. But this IS about a grilled cheese sandwhich ~ a decadent, rich and interesting grilled cheese sandwhich

Start with two thin slices of Terra Breads Rosemary Loaf.
Add some shaved Pecorino Pepato from Les Amis De Fromage.
Drizzle with Chilliwack Valley Wildflower Honey.
Grill and Consume.
I went all out and had a glass of crisp white wine with mine. The pecorino melted to a slightly chewy texture and the sweetness of the honey was a welcome contrast to the acidity and pepperiness of the cheese. By keeping the slices of bread thin, I created a crunchy foil for the melted interior.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I like the sound of the cheese and honey! Why did that sound kind of biblical?

Patti said...

Wonderful!

Kalyn Denny said...

Looks very yummy. I love your opening.

Cat said...

oooo that sounds incredible!

Unknown said...

Thank you all, it was fun cheese sandwich blogging ;D