Saturday, February 11, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging ~ Guest Cat


Kitties has been a guest before ~ you may remember her caught in the act of drinking out of the fishbowl...
Anyway, this was taken at our friend's birthday last month. I was so tired and the party was still going strong so I slipped away to curl up on his bed. Kitties came to join me after a while and we had a nice snooze while the more lively ones played backgammon at full volume in the living room and other stuff.

Head over to eatstuff (where I just noticed another guest cat!) and you can check out all the other Weekend Cat Bloggers

4 comments:

Kat said...

There is nothing better than taking a nap with a kitty purring by your side. How sweet!

Clare Eats said...

I agree :)
There isnothing like having a kitty snuggleupwith you whilst you sleep!

Suzy Homemaker said...

Wish my kitties would snuggle up against me at night, but instead they hog the bed at my feet.

it's only fuel said...

Awwww....I love sleepy kitties!