Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ooops

I forgot my camera today, so I am going to hold off on a school posting ( I may be able to get the pictures from a classmate). Yesterday was my NARC midterm. Results back today and I got 79/80 (Just lost 1 point for a stupid mistake on my knife cuts). Last night was a VERY late Arts Club night and then an easy supper for a few friends. Could be why I was so out of it and forgot my camera today. Anyway, I avoided eating at school because I knew Rob was cooking a nice supper. He made it, I plated it.
First course was a version of the old caprese salad. I layered everything with lots of Fleur de sel and cracked black pepper before drizzling with the good olive oila nd thw good balsamic.

Second course was fresh fusilli with tomato cream sauce and pan fried shrimp/prawns. All enjoyed on the patio with a glass of Viognier.

1 comment:

Little Mama said...

Even your dinners at home look so gourmet. I love caprese. I make it constantly in the summer.