Saturday, August 27, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging

Every weekend, a small group of people put up pictures of their much adored cats. It is known as Weekend Cat Blogging and is hosted by Clare Eats. I have been enjoying it for a month or so ~ sucker for kitty pictures ~ and decided I would like to play along. So, here is our Agnes (Aggie) lying happily on my arm snoozing.

And here are some of the other players..

Bollywood cats at masak-masak
Tasha at A Few of My Favourite Things
Mathides at Skor i Skralden
Hamlet at Anne's Food
The Boss at Farmgirl Fare
Abe and Ike of Restaurant Widow
Grimalkin of Tigers and Strawberries
Jack and Miles from My Adventures in the Breadbox
The Cat at Belly Timber
Ms. Beiji at Pumpkin Pie Bungalow
Tsar at Cook and Eat
And of course, Kiri from Eatstuff

4 comments:

eat stuff said...

I am so glad you decided to join in!
She has the sweetest face :)

boo_licious said...

She is a sweetie!

Cate said...

She looks quite content!

Farmgirl Susan said...

What a cutie pie! Welcome to Weekend Cat Blogging! : )