Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blogging By Mail

Organised by Nic over at bakingsheet, blogging by mail was a fun way to swap goodies with fellow bloggers (and non) the world over. I can't resist swaps, mainly because I love getting parcels in the mail, so i signed myself up. I was assigned a non-blogger in Utah, and I hope she got her stuff. My parcel arrived today, from somewhere in California and a blogger I haven't heard of yet, Mariko of supereggplant. It grabbed my attention right away qith the cute packing tape ~ I want some!

I opened it up to discover a wealth of candy goodies. I ate the gummies already, love the blackcurrant pastilles and the tin they came in ( I have a weakness for candy tins) and I am working my way through the rest of it

At the bottom, though, was the best part. Homemade chocolate marshmallows! We ate them for dessert tonigh, sitting on the patio and I lit a candle so I could toast one ~ omigod....

Thank you Mariko! And Thank You Nic!

1 comment:

Dumpling-girl said...

Wow, what an awesome idea! Treats in the mail! Maybe I can come up with something like this for Nancyland. hmmm...